Become an associate member of Danish Ports
For companies that operate in connection with a port as customers or partners, or are otherwise part of maritime Denmark, it is possible to become an associate member of Danish Ports. Associate membership allows the port and its users to get closer to each other and have a natural dialog on matters of mutual importance.
Benefits as an associate member
- Receipt of newsletter for the port sector - with access to free advertising in internal and international newsletters
- Receive quarterly newsletters on funding opportunities nationally and internationally
- Access to the European organization (ESPO) member meetings
- Opportunity to host company visits for ports and give presentations at Danish Ports' events
- Invitation to port events
- Participation in annual port day with presentations on port development from e.g. international experts, knowledge institutions, politicians, customers, etc.
- First right of refusal for exhibitor space in the Port Conference for a fee (to the extent that the organizer's premises allow it)
- Participation in selected study trips (payment as other members)
- Networking evening at Folkemødet
- Participation in annual health and safety day
- Participation in current events, e.g. on funding, tenders, cybersecurity, ESG or digitalization (payment as regular members)
- Possibility to borrow Danske Havne's premises in Bredgade
An associate membership with the above content costs DKK 15,000 in annual basic fees (ex. VAT). Other services can be purchased.
For entrepreneurs or a start-up company with less than 5 employees, the membership costs only 10,000 kr.
Interested in joining? - Then apply for membership by filling out the form below.
Contact us if you have any questions about associate membership at email@example.com or tel. +45 72 11 81 00.
About Danish Ports
Danish Ports is the trade organization for Denmark's commercial ports. The organization was founded in 1917 and has served as a focal point for collaboration, knowledge sharing and political influence across the country's commercial ports.
Danske Havne's main task is to influence business policy and participate in the public debate on behalf of the member ports and the industry as a whole. In addition, Danish Ports acts as an advisor and facilitator for collaboration and knowledge sharing across the country, so that members can develop their businesses in the best possible way for the benefit of local growth, employment and the port's competitiveness.