Funding Day 2023
You are hereby invited to the DH Foundation Day on May 11, 2023, 10.00-14.30, at the Port of Fredericia.
On the day, you will be able to hear about
- Lessons from 2 ports where a CEF application was successful
- Get an overview of CEF pools and funds by the Danish Transport Agency and the Ministry of Transport - new round opens in fall 2023
- Get an overview of other national and EU funds, e.g. in the climate and energy area and green transition in general v/Nordic Innovators
- Brexit pool by the Danish Maritime Authority
Last but not least, there will be an opportunity to network with colleagues and the experts - plenty of time has been set aside during the day.
If you are interested, please send an email to Marianne Winther at email@example.com.
Deadline for registration: May 3.
10.00-10.30: Arrival with breakfast/networking
10.30-11.30: Experiences from 2 Danish ports: how to succeed in getting grants, what works, how to prepare an application, how to administer a scheme, what was surprising in the process, etc.
- Port of Hirtshals v/Niels Kiersgaard,
- CMP, Copenhagen Malmø Port v/ Gert Nørgaard
11.30-12.15: CEF opportunities (The Connecting Europe Facility) - what is CEF today, which pools and how many funds are there, where is short sea shipping etc. - be ready for the next application round in the fall of 2023 v/Elise Voss, Ministry of Transport, and Henrik Tornblad, Danish Transport Authority
13.00-13.30: Other funding opportunities - overview of what other funding opportunities there are more broadly for ports - nationally, internationally, interregionally, e.g. in the climate and energy area and green transition in general. How to find out what is possible, how is the process - tips and tricks v/ Kristoffer Riis, Nordic Innovators
13.30-14.00: Presentation on the maritime transition pool (Brexit pool) - next application round spring/summer 2023 by Peter Alnor, Danish Maritime Authority
14.00-14.30: Coffee/cake and networking
14.30 Thank you for today